Demonstration of Nikola Tesla’s experiments
17.11.2019 @ 11:00 - 12:00
The experiments of inventor Nikola Tesla are presented by the demonstrator on functioning exhibits. They show a very interesting part of the Electrical Engineering collection. Visitors are initially presented with a short biography of Nikola Tesla and then with the functioning of the following devices:
• direct current engine,
• demonstration model of three-phase electromotor,
• generator of rotating magnetic field with a plate,
• generator of rotating magnetic field with a metal egg,
• model of Tesla’s voltage transformer 100.000 V,
• model of Tesla’s voltage transformer 1.000.000 V,
• Van de Graaff’s generator of static electricity,
• plasma globe.
Sunday events may be visited by purchasing a museum ticket.