Due to the exceptional circumstances regarding the Covid-19 virus, and in accordance with government guidelines, the Technical Museum of Slovenia is closed from 1. 4. until 12. 4. 2021.
We invite you to visit our free online content:
- a digital collection of TMS objects (in Slovene only),
- a virtual walk through Technical museum of Slovenia in Bistra,
- a virtual walk through collection of Tito’s automobiles (In the decade prior to Slovenia’s independence, TMS managed to acquire 15 cars used by the President of Yugoslavia, Marshall Tito. These consist mainly of rare examples of prestigious limousines that have considerable motor-industry heritage, as well as historical value.),
- audio e-books for children: Let the Work be Heard, e-books of the Museum of Post and Telecommunications, Happy Valley
- catalogues: The Flying Man Stanko Bloudek, Knowledge without frontiers, Motorcycles from Koper
- a virtual walk through Museum of Post and Telecommunications,
- a collection of sounds recorded during EU project – Sound of Changes,
- online presentation of our locations and collections.