The Technical Museum of Slovenia and the Museum of Post and Telecommunications are open until further notice.
Due to the exceptional circumstances regarding the Covid-19 virus, and in accordance with government guidelines, the Technical Museum of Slovenia has implemented specific measures to provide the safest possible visitor experience.
1. Entrance is possible for individuals and families only.
2. Enter the museum only if you are feeling well. If you do not feel well, have a fever, sneeze, cough or have difficulty breathing, please visit us when your health improves.
3. Follow the rules of hand and cough hygiene. When you enter the museum, please disinfect your hands.
4. The use of your own protective mask is mandatory.
5. Respect the safe distancing measures (minimum 2 m).
6. Please stick to the museum trail.
7. Payment for entrance fees and purchases in the museum shop is recommended by bank or credit card.
8. Touching of publications in the museum shop is not allowed.
Technical Museum of Slovenia opening hours:
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 9:00–19:00
Museum of Post and Telecommunicatios opening hours:
Tuesday–Friday, Sunday and Holidays: 10:00–17:00
We invite you to visit our free online content:
- e-exhibition: With You for a Good 70 Years: Technical Museum of Slovenia 1951–2021
- a digital collection of TMS objects (in Slovene only),
- a virtual walk through Technical museum of Slovenia in Bistra,
- a virtual walk through collection of Tito’s automobiles (In the decade prior to Slovenia’s independence, TMS managed to acquire 15 cars used by the President of Yugoslavia, Marshall Tito. These consist mainly of rare examples of prestigious limousines that have considerable motor-industry heritage, as well as historical value.),
- audio e-books for children: Let the Work be Heard, e-books of the Museum of Post and Telecommunications, Happy Valley
- catalogues: The Flying Man Stanko Bloudek, Knowledge without frontiers, Motorcycles from Koper
- a virtual walk through Museum of Post and Telecommunications,
- a collection of sounds recorded during EU project – Sound of Changes,
- online presentation of our locations and collections.