Demonstration of Nikola Tesla’s experiments
The experiments of inventor Nikola Tesla, presented by the demonstrator on functioning exhibits encompass a very interesting and appealing part of the Electrical Engineering collection. The group is initially presented with a short biography of Nikola Tesla and afterwards witnesses the functioning of the following devices accompanied by the demonstrator’s explanation:
• direct current engine
• demonstration model of three-phase electromotor
• generator of rotating magnetic field with a plate
• generator of rotating magnetic field with a metal egg
• model of Tesla’s voltage transformer 100.000V
• model of Tesla’s voltage transformer 1.000.000V
• Van de Graaff’s generator of static electricity
• plasma globe
You can apply by phone 01/750 66 72 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
1€ per pupil (in a group of 20-28) or 20,00 € per group (group of less than 20)
Sunday’s events can be viewed with the purchase of the museum ticket.